Yo!! Ppl!!!
Just now we had a great match against Darusallam Mosque!!! We are the Mighty Mydins hehes!! i knoe u ppl thinking wat the hell we representing a Mosque!! Cause we join the youth club at Mydin Mosque so coincedently we played fer Mydins lah!!!!
So just now we Won 14-0 man!!! Damn we are getting gud!!! But Darusalam has only 10 players so we had the advantage!!! But still we won WTH!!! We thought we won by Walk Over thats mean if the other team never come we straight away get the 3 points! But last min Darusalam arrive!!! We were shocked cause their players look like 18++ cause this tournament is fer 14-17 only!! but in the end we won!!! And btw this is the first time we ppl geared up all the same!!! Thts mean our jersey, pants, and socks!!! All the same WOW!!! hahaks!! We have the 'semangat' to play when we all dress the same yess!!!! Mighty Mydins yehh!!!!! so I played full 60 mins!!! I was damn dehidrated lah!!! I looked at the bench n sae "eh sub ah!!! tired sia!!!" but the subtitutes sae "wait2!!! Not now!!!" wah in the end i didnt sub n i played all along !!!! haha!! I still remember when i first step to tht team!!! I was always bench!!! tht mean all being sub!!! seat they n watch my team mates play but now NO MORE!!!! Cause im in the 1st Eleven yesss ah!!!!
Till Here pEePs!!!!
ChaOs!!!

Hisham is his name
16/11/1991 is the date to remember
ITE simeii is where he get his education currently
Info comm Tech interest him
Soccer is his all time fav sport
He has 2 brotherly/friend names Shaiful N Nazri =D